Hello and welcome to Faculty Meetings: The general advice and discussion podcasts from The Rpg Academy. This is Faculty Meeting # 89 – Yes, there is a chandelier
In this episode I am once again joined by my favorite co-host The Caleb G ( @TheCalebG ) and we spend some time looking forward at our goals and plans for 2016.
- We discuss the revamped Patreon campaign.
- Our current Teespring campaign.
- The module we are working on and some conventions i’ll be at running some play-tests.
- We discuss our Network and some updates and changes and how to join us.
- We talk about AcadeCon 2016: Leveling Up! and all the wonderful guests we’ve already got lined up.
- The Kickstarter launch date is 04/21. More details to follow.
- we then move on and actually discuss a Table Topic as we once again touch on Player narration in the game.
- we end on announcing our GenCon/AcadeCon contest for the year and read some new iTunes Review.
I hope you enjoy!!
Comments and Feedback are always welcome.
E-mail us at Podcast@TheRpgAcademy
Follow us on twitter @TheRpgAcademy
Visit our Facebook Page
Join our Google+ Community Page at: The RPG Academy
Support our show by becoming a Patron at www.Patreon.Com/TheRpgAcademy