Here is Episode 13 of Dungeon Talk. In this Episode Evan and I touch on or discuss the following topics. This is the general order that we go in, but we do jump back and forth a bit as well.
1. Wanting to change up and play a non-fantasy RPG
2. Game rotation. Losing a player for a while we swtiched to having Evan run a game again
3. Evan discusses his comfort level running this game vs. his 1st one.
4. Character Backgrounds: Keep them in their place
5. Rewarding effort.
6. Humor in the game
7. Giving a player their moment in a game. Building trust between player/DM
8. Evan is not defining our PC’s by their classes. He’s not really even sure what classes we are.
9. Not all backgrounds are created equal. Strong silent type is hard to play.
10. Team work takes work
As always, thanks for listening.
Comments and feedback are always welcome.
Michael – AKA Mumbles.
E-mail us at Podcast@TheRpgAcademy
Follow us on twitter @TheRpgAcademy
Visit our Facebook Page
Join our Google+ Community Page at: The RPG Academy
Support our show by becoming a Patron at www.Patreon.Com/TheRpgAcademy